Training may be included as part of a Donorfy implementation or as stand-alone session(s) when, for example, you have new staff or want to develop your knowledge of additional functions.
All the training is bespoke for your organisation and carried out using your own Donorfy database and data. This makes it more meaningful than attending a training course with other organisations using a generic system.
Other benefits of the training offered include:
- For one fixed price, you can have up to six people participating in an on-line session
- As an independent Consultant my rates are competitive compared with larger organisations and you don’t have to pay VAT
- You can select the topics you wish to cover from a list provided, or the session can be entirely tailored with Q&A on your issues
- On-line sessions are recorded so you can view them again and distribute to other staff members
Typical topics may include:
- Introduction to Donorfy and working with Constituents
- Fundraising and Communications
- Campaigns, custom activities, email templates, mailchimp
- Managing donations, regular donors and gift aid
- Using the Opportunities function
- Setting up and using other integrations
- JustGiving, Eventbrite, Facebook
- Using the Forms function for web enquiries and donations
- Lists, auto-tags and analysing your data
- Managing the system
Prices start from as low as £160 for a 2 hour on-line session. This includes some prior familiarisation with your system, email exchange re topics, and a link to the recording supplied afterwards.
On-site sessions can also be arranged (Covid permitting!), whether half day (3 hours) or full day (6 hours). Again, the content can be adapted for your requirements.
“The training day with Janet was excellent. Everyone came away from the session with a good, practical understanding of the database and how to use it, and it was really helpful that the training was bespoke to our circumstances, rather than a one size fits all.”
Please contact me to set up a no-obligation chat about Donorfy training